Territory Development Manager - London, ON
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands; Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration and Respect . We are looking for a professional that exemplifies these qualities that also brings energy as well as commitment to the results.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity to work for a growing company ? Join our great Sales team as a Territory Development Manager for London to Windsor area, ON.
If you are a results oriented, high energy and enthusiastic team player, dynamic professional ready to contribute and gain experience in this industry we would like to hear from you.
Territory Manager London to Windsor Region
Should reside in: London, Ontario
Primary Focus- Drug Channels
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Your mandate will be to provide strategic, operational and creative leadership in directing the development of sales, maintenance of merchandising and implementation of strategic company plans. Key to this position is the implementation of key objectives for business growth and development of our brands in the Canadian Market.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
- • Provide a professional Company representation at all times in both speech and actions when with customers and colleagues;
- • Take ownership an accountability of your territory: understand your business: sales and opportunities;
- • Consistently maintain sales leadership as well as personal selling skills to grow retailer sales and gain consumer commitment at store level;
- • Follow Corporate Sales Methodology;
- • Maintain brand merchandising within the retail environment;
- • Establish and present strategic direction of Sales Business to achieve overall financial objectives with in top retailer customers;
- • Direct the activities within each retail banner ensuring that sales objectives are delivered by pre-planning, organizing and implementing priorities;
- • Ensure in-stock position for all Marcelle, Lise Watier and Annabelle products through diligent follow up;
- • Through the National Corporate Field Team Direction, achieve sell-in and sell-through objectives for each account with preplanning. Fact finding with established ROI;
- • Record, review and communicate competitive information obtained at store level on a consistent basis using the tools provided;
- • Complete all field reports as directed in an organized way and according to set deadlines;
- • Actively participate in coaching as led by your Regional Sales Manager;
We would like to meet you if you have:
If you are motivated, assertive and able to “hit the ground running”, then kindly send your resume to the attention of our Human Resources department.
- • Experience working at a Major Drugstore- experience as a Cosmetics Manager preferred;
- • Post-Secondary Education required- preferably in Business;
- • Expertise with Microsoft Office programs is a must: Excel, and PowerPoint;
- • A history of forging positive relationships with all levels of retail staff;
- • Strong accountability and attention to deadlines;
- • Good analytical communication and presentation skills in verbal and written formats. Experience with PowerPoint presentations an asset;
- • Well organized, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks;
- • Customer oriented and focus on providing exceptional service;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you would like to join our dynamic, constantly growing team, send us your CV at [email protected].