FREE 4-PIECE GIFT
WITH EVERY $65 + ORDER*
Join Marcelle's Newsletter
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
CONTEST “MARCELLE – BEAUTY WITHOUT COMPROMISE CONTEST, WIN AN 800$ GIFT CARD”
OFFICIAL RULES (the “Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
1. CONTEST PERIOD AND SPONSOR. The “MARCELLE – BEAUTY WITHOUT COMPROMISE CONTEST, WIN AN 800$ GIFT CARD” contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Groupe Marcelle Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins on August 24th , 2020 at 00:00:01 Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 14th, 2020 at 23:59:59 ET (the “Contest Period”). The clock used by Sponsor to compute the Entries (as such term is defined below) will be the official clock to determine the date and time of receipt of an Entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. The following persons cannot participate in the Contest: officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and/or representatives of Sponsor or its affiliates or related companies, advertising agencies, licensees, franchisees, partners, retailers, distributors and/or any other party related to the Contest. Also, any member of the immediate family of the persons mentioned in this section and any person living with them under the same roof (whether or not a member of their immediate family) cannot participate in the Contest. The term "immediate family" means fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, husbands, wives or spouses of the persons mentioned in this section, regardless of where they live.
LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period.
The entrant must submit each Entry personally. The entrant may only use one (1) email address as it relates to this Contest. Mechanically reproduced or forged Entries are void. All Entries must be received during the Contest Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, undelivered, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, or damaged Entries, which will be disqualified. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified within Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated system (including but not limited to, Entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any person who submitted an Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. PRIZE. There is one (1) prize available to be won during this Contest, consisting of an 800$ gift card to be used on our Marcelle.com website. The gift card will be sent by email to the winner as code to be used on the Marcelle.com check out, under “add code” section of the basket. The gift card may be subject to other conditions and restrictions of the issuing company. The gift card is valid for one year (1) following the reception of the code by the winner, September 2021. The code is valid for 800$ including the taxes and delivery fee if applicable. The winner is responsible to use the code according to the Marcelle.com website regulations. The code cannot be combined with other promotional codes.
4.1 The Prize must be accepted as awarded. It may not be sold or assigned to a third party or exchanged in whole or in part for money. In the event that the winner is unable to claim the Prize as awarded, no compensation or substitution will be granted by the Sponsor, its affiliates and suppliers or any other party associated with the Prize. Regardless of the situation, the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, suppliers of products, materials or services related to this Contest, and their respective employees, agents and representatives will not be required to award more prizes than that is provided for in these Rules or to award a prize other than in accordance with these Rules.
5. SELECTION. On September 21, 2020 at the Sponsor’s offices located at 5600 Côte-de-Liesse, Ville Mont-Royal(Quebec) H4T 4L1, one (1) Entry will be selected at random from all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period as eligible to win the Prize. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. Limit: one (1) Prize per person during the Contest Period.
6. PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS. Within the four (4) business day period following the draw, the potential winner of the Prize will be notified by Instagram direct message through the account used to participate to the contest. In the event that, for any reason, the Sponsor doesn’t succed in contacting the selected entrant or if the selected entrant does not respond to the Sponsor by email within a two (2) business day period following the first notification, the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, proceed to a new drawing amongst all eligible Entries received to identify another potential winner who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must: (i) respond to selection notification within the time period described herein; (ii) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered at a mutually agreeable time by direct message; (iii) if requested by the Sponsor, provide any information or document; and (v) otherwise comply with these Rules. The guest accompanying the Prize winner must also sign a Release.
During this exchange, amongst other things, the potential winner will be required to: (i) confirm eligibility for the Contest and compliance with the Rules; (ii) agree to accept the Prize as offered; and (iii) release the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their employees, directors, officers, suppliers and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in this Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity, or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize (including without limitation, costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom).
If the selected entrant fails to: (i) correctly answer the skill-testing question, (ii) provide the Releases signed by the selected entrant and his/her guest within the prescribed time, or (iii) fully respect these Rules, the Prize may be cancelled and may be attributed to another entrant who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
The Prize will be delivered to the winner by email.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. By participating into the Contest, all Contest entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates or related companies, advertising agencies, licensees, franchisees, partners, retailers, distributers and any other interveners related to the Contest and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all claims, cause of action, or liability, including, without limitation, any injury, death or damage to or loss of property, resulting from the Contest, including but not limited to, the entry process or participation in the Contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees shall not be liable for any: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants; or an error related to the programming of the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, such as in particular, hardware or software errors; faulty computer; any malfunctions, inaccessibility of the Contest Website in whole or in part for any reason; service interruptions or disconnections of wireless or Internet networks, telephone lines; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; (3) unauthorized human intervention at any stage of the Contest entry process or participation; (4) technical or human errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest or in the processing of Entries; or (5) any harm or prejudice suffered by persons, or any material damages resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance, use, implementation or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason, it is confirmed that an entrant’s Entry was deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by error, the only remedy, which the entrant is entitled to, is requesting to obtain another Entry to the Contest, if possible.
8. PRIVACY. Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide at the time of Entry to the Contest for the purposes of administering the Contest and Prize fulfillment. Winners consent to the Sponsor’s use of their name, photograph, city, voice, image and/or statements, related to their Prize for publicity purposes in any manner or media including the internet, at any time, in perpetuity, without compensation.
The opportunity to receive other communications about Sponsor’s products, contests and other promotional offers may be provided by Sponsor.
9. RIGHT TO MODIFY/SUSPEND/TERMINATE. If, for any reason, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) with respect to residents of Quebec, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, without notice or obligation.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Contest, or any part thereof, is impaired in any way for any reason or is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, and subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec for the residents of Quebec, void any Entry and: (a) terminate the Contest, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Contest, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Contest, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Rules; and/or (c) award the Prizes from among the eligible Entries in accordance with a fair and adequate selection.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from this Contest any person which Sponsor deems or becomes aware has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Contest website/platform/application, who does not comply with these Rules or acts in a manner that goes against the spirit of the Contest or adversely or with the intent to disturb, insult, threaten, intimidate or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE/PLATFORM/APPLICATION (OR A SITE LINKED THERETO) OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All decisions rendered by the Sponsor are final and without appeal. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision contained herein. If any provision of these Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The paragraph headings are used for reference purposes only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Rules.
11. QUEBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.