A Spring-Inspired Rose and Violet Look
With spring weather *finally* settling in (Mother Nature was a little late bringing in the warmer days this year!), I thought we'd share a really easy, soft Spring make-up look today. When I think Spring, I usually think of really romantic, ethereal bouquets, and Marcelle's Urban Chic Wet & Dry Eye Shadow Quad seemed perfect for this look - so please read on and I hope you enjoy the look!
Start with the basics…
2. Using a Marcelle Duo-Eyebrow Pro, fill in your brows using short, light strokes.
TIP: if your brow colour looks too drawn-on, simply smudge the colour with the brow gel and brush on the other end. The effect? Brows that are still filled in, but look completely natural!
3. Take Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeliners in Amethyst and Copper along your upper and lower lashlines, respectively, to act as a base for your eyeshadow and intensify the colour, and blend out the edges using the sponge tip.
Then, add some colour…
4. Using the Marcelle Urban Chic Wet and Dry Eye Shadow Quad, apply the pink-lavender (bottom left) shadow to the middle of your lid. Smudge the muted plum (bottom right) onto the outer 1/3 of your lid, and blend it into your crease. (For a stronger eye, simply apply with a damp brush!)
6. Next, take the Copper eyeliner you used earlier on your lower lashline and, using short, smooth strokes, line just above your upper lashes.
The finishing touches…
7. Swipe Marcelle Rouge Xpression Lipstick in Paris Rose onto the back of one hand. Then, using the fingertips of your other hand, pat it onto both your lips and cheeks for a soft, ethereal effect. Top your lip colour with a bit of sheer gloss (I used Marcelle Lux Gloss Crème in Bellissima) for a more casual look.
8. To complete the eye, apply one coat of Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara and a demi-strip of false lashes if desired.
The final step is simple - get out there and enjoy the sun! Hope Spring is off to a great start for you ;o)
This post was posted in Beauty Trends, Bloggers, Finding Inspiration, Non classé and was tagged with BBCream, eyeliner, Lux Gloss Creme, Rae Chen, Spring look, Wet and Dry eye shadow quad, Xtension Plus Mascara